[Vision2020] RE: sorta answered

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:54:58 PDT 2005

The Facilities Planning Committee IS a Government organization. They are NOT
randomly chosen members of the community. Many on the committee are paid MSD
employees. I believe every school had a representative in the process with
the exception of Mc Donald. Which is probably why they got screwed in the
deal.

The Facilities Planning Committee is also using the Incubator. Someone is
paying for the opening, closing and maintenance of that building. Those
people are the taxpayers.

I am NOT downplaying the work of the FPC. They have worked very hard on
these proposals and should be thanked for their time and service.

But it is a government organization and is subject to local, federal and
state laws regarding conflict of interest.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold