[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Question 6 Trail Foundation questions

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 23 20:24:18 PDT 2005

No Keely. We should be offended that they will not "promise" they will not rezone  their land to make them millionairs. 30 years of an agreement would be fair enough for them and for us. This is not a warm and fuzzy thing. These are serious questions the people have. Yes, me too! Yes, they are extremely generous in their "gift" but it should be without conditions. Like, why can't they just donate the whole 40 acres then no one would ask these questions. Why are they selling us acreage at 250,000.00? Is it to pay for the rezoning of the existing land that was not sold or gifted? These are the questions. No - they are not warm and fuzzy but this bond is big and so is the "you must purchase land for 250,000.00 in order to get your "gift" of 30 acres.

Phil Roderick