[Vision2020] Question 5 Architect questions

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:10:07 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

Mr Roderick was NOT asking for a breakdown of the $29 million levy, as your
link goes on to explain. He was asking for a break down of the costs of
renovating the current High School.

According to the FPC Hummel Architects said that it would cost $20 million
to renovate the current high school. We would like to see this documentation
that shows the breakdown of the costs of the $20 million. How much to
renovate the Gym, how much to renovate the classrooms, how much to renovate
and make it ADA compliant? We paid for that report, we should have access to
it.

It is not that difficult of a question. If you wish Mr. Roderick to stop
asking the SAME question 100,000,000 times, you should answer the question
asked, not answer a question not asked, even if the the answer is I do not
know. That is an expectable answer.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold