[Vision2020] Question 6 Trail Foundation questions

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 23 19:05:33 PDT 2005

The six members of the Trail Family LLC are in their 60s -- they can't
possibly guarantee what the next generation will do after they're gone.
They don't owe us that kind of "promise," and I'm offended that anyone would
even ask.

Ugly.  And for those who wonder why I would bother to respond, file this
under "silence is assent."

keely