[Vision2020] The Daily News: Salary ad was deceptiveanddisrespectful

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 23 12:24:58 PDT 2005

> Now, can we return this discussion of the school bond to a topic which it
> most strongly impacts; our children's and community's future?

Tom - we cannot do this if we don't get our questions answered!!!!!!

> Hopefully, this should clear up the smoke, a few mirrors, and that horrible
> stench left by Mr. Wenders and his "supporters" (for lack of a more
> appropriate term.

I can definetely see why Mr. Wenders does not waste his time here. This forum seems like nothing more than a hate and name calling forum. Why can't we get at the facts? The truth? Why did Mr. Wenders post what he did? THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS PROPOSED? This can be done appropriately in a fair debate if both sides are willing. If you ask a question NICELY you "should" get an answer NICELY. Now I cannot answer for Mr. Wenders but for me I am still waiting......... and waiting........... and waiting.............. for my questions answered. I have given up on the school board. I have given up on CQE (there doesn't seem to be anybody home) and my school board trustee who has repeatily told me she refuse to answer my questions. Anybody got any other ideas?

Phil Roderick