[Vision2020] Jack is my HERO!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:03:24 PDT 2005

Keely,

I am aware of this. However, believe it or not, many people do vote based on
the way others are voting and not by doing the research for themselves. That
is not funny, but it is true. This is as bad as many people voting for the
new high school because they are under the false impression that the current
high school is falling apart. It is not, and the MSD would never put
children or students in a building that was. Yet many people are voting for
that reason. The new high school is said to be needed solely because it does
not meet the educational needs of the students. All of those educational
needs could be meet with the ripping down of the 1968 annex and building a
new building. Then you could build two new elementary schools rather then
renovating the building that really are falling down.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold