[Vision2020] MSD Salaries and Jack Wenders' advertisement

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Apr 21 12:05:13 PDT 2005

I don't think Mr. Wenders is listening here.

Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: Dan Carscallen
Date: 04/21/05 11:52:01
To: 'Vision 2020'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] MSD Salaries and Jack Wenders' advertisement

Saundra says:
"I, too, found myself wondering, 'Why?'"

While I don't agree with Mr. Wenders' tactics (if you'll pardon my
french, I think it's a chickenshit thing to do), I see his point.  He
talks of "trimming the fat" within the MSD to see if money can be saved
before floating the levy.  Whether there is fat to be trimmed, that's a
whole 'nother issue.  Whether that will make any differences in how
money is spent on facilities, I don't know.  All I know about Mr.
Wenders is that he seems to be a bitter man with an axe to grind against
the Moscow School District.  That bitterness shines through in his
letters to the editor and guest columns in the Daily News.  Somebody
from the MSD obviously defecated in his Post Toasties at some point.

I also think, in all fairness, maybe Mr. Wenders should tell all of us
how much he made as a "Government School" employee, and what he's
pulling down with his "public" retirement.  It's public info, right?

Thinkin' maybe we should put "polite" back into "politics" . . .

DC

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--