[Vision2020]Mr. Rigsby and his Pink Bunnies, robots, architects, and God

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:11:06 PDT 2005

I must be really tired because I am not following anything that Mr. Rigsby
is talking about. What architect, what pink bunny? What robot? Son, you must
stop eating those paint chips, they are NOT good for you!

Yes, I did look into the administrations secret hidden agenda and the Kibbie
Dome. Using my secret decoder ring, contacts, and in a folder marked "secret
agenda" I found out you guys are right and there is indeed a vast
underground conspiracy between the Idaho State Legislature, Christ Church
and University administrators. The University is giving Christ Church the
Kibbie Dome. They will own it. Nate Wilson emailed me and said Doug Wilson
is going to use the Kibbie Dome as a place of sacrifice for the first born
of every family in Christ Church. A giant face of Doug Wilson is going to be
painted onto the side of the Kibbie Dome at taxpayer expense, providing the
bond levy for it passes. The Dan O'Brian Track is going to be renamed the
Doug Wilson Track and Field. The property will also remain tax free. But the
worst thing of all is that Christ Church is avoiding a cleaning deposit for
their event. This is a total scandal because we know what buttered popcorn
does to new turf.  Hope this information helps with your crusade against the
pink bunnies.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold