[Vision2020] Wilson was never a Nazi

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:01:10 PDT 2005

I was thinking. Many people on here live to spend the evening, well, more
like their entire weekends, coming up with ways to attack and make the
members of Christ Church life a living hell.

Now, the thing here is that the Pope was a Nazi. Doug Wilson was not.
Anything that you can say about Wilson, you can say about the Pope with the
exception of Calvinism, which is really a side issue. I really do wonder
what people would be saying if Mr. Wilson had been a Nazi in his youth.

So the question is, are people going to start switching their efforts to the
Pope, or are they going to continue bashing Wilson who was not a Nazi or a
protector of pedophiles within the church?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold