[Vision2020] bid breakdown of construction costs

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 19 16:39:59 PDT 2005

This is sad. It took all of this nonsense to get the answer of "maybe" there is no 2 pieces of paper? It does raise the question if there is nothing in writing regarding how what when and why the 20.5 million dollar number was arrived at (in a cost estimate provided by the architect) then we need to ask why and how.

Also, on an earlier post you were seeking info on the "directive"

This is the correct lingo. I think?

Well, let's start here.

1) Is there a "piece of paper" defining the "opinion of probable costs"  or "scope of work" form the "architect" in how he derived at the "20.5 milion dollar remodel."

I gotta get me one of those books on how to properly address the school district, it's/my trustee and the likes.

Phil

: