[Vision2020] Pope Benedict XVI: One Giant Step Backwards forHumankind

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 19 12:08:07 PDT 2005

Before allegations turn into accusations concerning Cardinal Ratzinger being
a former member of the Hitler Youth, one must realize that the Hitler Youth
(although not speaking from experience, obviously, one can generally assume)
was not the Boy Scouts.  I understand that some families "enrolled" their
children into the Hitler Youth as a matter of survival, and not simply
because they liked the brown shirts.

Until we learn more, let's keep our doors open, ok?

Tom Hansen
Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing
Wacko Nutjob Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.