[Vision2020] The Sociopath Next Door

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:59:42 PDT 2005

Pat;

"I just have to ask if you have thought about what you would do if Doug died
tomorrow and the 'cult' disbanded. "

Give thanks for the peace that would come into not only my family's life,
but for the lives of others still under his control.  Honestly, do you
believe having 18 (yes! 18) children is healthy much less advisable in this
day?  Especially if you can't work, can't support them, can't get help from
the church that keeps encouraging you to have these kids?

Do you honestly believe that preaching and encouraging children to hate to
the point of murder, a particular group(s) of people just because you don't
like their lifestyle?  Does that mean its ok to hate to the point of murder
Christ Church members because we don't agree with their lifestyle?  I don't
think so.

Do you honestly believe that committing crimes and watching others commit
crimes and your only action is to encourage another crime (like lieing to
officals) be commited, is the way for a leader of a church supposedly
dedicated to God should act?

Do you honestly believe that using public facilities and public funds to
your advantage but then condemning those places just because they are
"government owned or funded" is right for a leader to act?

Do you honestly believe being sarcastic, downright nasty is the right way
for God's leader and people should to be acting and encouraging of others to
act?  When is the last time you heard Billy Graham or the Pope or any other
Christian leader speak the way Doug does?  How is his "humor" enlightening
much less being a beacon of God's word?

Do you honestly believe that putting fear into people who decide to leave
your church is best?  Do you honestly believe that being threatened of
having your family secrets and family issues exposed JUST because you decide
to leave is the right way for God's leader to act?  Do you?

"What would be the next hate on you list?? Talking about Sociopaths those
who hate come under that list also."

Hate is not what is going on here, Pat.  We all have an obligation and a
command from God to expose people who mis-use His name for their purpose.
Can you honestly state that you are happy with the way God is protrayed by
Doug and his group?  If you are, then you need to re-evaluate your belief.