[Vision2020] Traffic in Moscow

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Apr 18 14:22:58 PDT 2005

I do not care about Seattle I live here. The corner of Jackson and Third is
a hazzard with the trucks and people pushing the yellow light and blocking
all the traffic. It takes too long for MOSCOW to get through this
intersection. The lights need to be fixed and we must need a cop there at
all times to stop people from blocking the way for everyone else.
PK