[Vision2020] Speeding

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 11:16:56 PDT 2005

I was walking to the co-op a few minutes ago, and a
police car sped through down 3rd, and through
Washington at a VERY high rate of speed, followed not
soon after by the ambulance.... again at a very high
rate of speed, passing by the high school.

I am kind of curious what kind of emergency would lead
to going so fast near the high school. It appeared
someone could get hurt under those circumstances. But
then, maybe someone was hurt pretty bad on the other
end.

Any ideas?

Janesta

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.