[Vision2020] Weed control question

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Apr 18 07:57:33 PDT 2005

 Carl,
I believe that you might get some answers for your father by contacting the
"Weed Control" department at the courthouse.  The courthouse switchboard
number is 882-8580.  Weed control is extension 3386.  Hope you're able to
find answers.  If not, consider what I'm thinking about as we face the
drought--paving my entire lawn and installing green outdoor carpeting.  My
only fear is that I'll still have to mow it just like Greg had to on "The
Brady Bunch."  I'll refrain from wearing the bell-bottoms and polyester
shirts, though--they just don't breathe well.
--Jennie

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson