[Vision2020] Oh So Scared!

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Fri Apr 15 23:44:47 PDT 2005

Seems that lately all I have heard is something about this tide rising.  I was unaware
that Moscow had any ocean front property.  Maybe Phil knows something the rest of us
are missing out on concerning this tide and possible ocean front property.

I am curious to find out who Phil's supporters are?  The only one I am noticing are
Shelly and Donovan.  Could you provide us with a list Phil of all of your supporters
before April 26th?  Also, could you provide us with pictures of the tide that you
keep referring too?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Is Phil's fifteen minutes up yet?