[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] RE:Requests

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Fri Apr 15 14:46:42 PDT 2005

Keely - I did ask the district. If you remember, they told me they did not
know what I was talking about. Maybe you could educate them on EXACTLY what
I am asking for>

Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: keely emerinemix
Date: 04/15/05 14:26:33
To: CJs at Turbonet.com; privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Spam] Re: [Vision2020] RE:Requests

Please, everyone.

Phil, you made your request to district personnel; they will accommodate
you.  If I was wrong in reading  nastiness into your email to me, I
apologize.

JFord, thanks for your support, but don't worry -- I don't mind the
engagement at all.  This is what public service is all about.

Everyone else -- have a nice weekend.

keely