[Vision2020] Re:Specifics

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:36:49 PDT 2005

I am going to go out on a limb, mainly because you have supplied it:

"Daily" is not an answer to my SPECIFIC question. (To Auntie; I am not
shouting, I just don't have a good enough program to emphasize my
words...sorry, ok?)  You make reference and continue to accuse Ms. Keely et
al of not specifically answering your specific questions; yet, when one is
put to you, you dodge whatever bullet you feel is coming at you.

I do understand your frustration of getting keyed and property damage.
(BTW, my deductible is $500 for the car and $5000 for the house.)  But,
again, these are what everyone in this town has some knowledge or experience
with.  Again, it does not excuse it, but neither does it pinpoint you as a
specific target and I totally resent your implication that a school
supporter would do something like this.  Don't deny it - that is exactly
what you are doing.  Why else would you make the e-mail at this time?

Mr. Phil:  I realize once you get onto something, you probably don't back
down from it no matter how many times or in what manner you may have been
shown that you are being listened to and answered.  But I ask you as one
citizen to another, as one who cares for this town to another, as a human to
another - please tone down your anger, your implications, your accusations,
your angst.  Realize that people are only trying to do what is best for
their children.  Don't take this on as a personal attack and don't take this
on as your "battling of windmills."  Don Quixote you are not, ok?

West Park and Russell School, as well as the high school, need attention and
need it now.  Waiting will only increase the cost and the risk to our
children.  Why wait until we end up sueing to get things done (ala Troy?)

Asking questions is fine - IF you are willing to listen to the answers you
get and IF you are willing to realize not all answers are available - not
because things are being hidden but because not everything is absolute yet.
Again, that is the bid process.

Take care and be caring.