[Vision2020] The Nuclear Option (re: School Levy)

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:31:29 PDT 2005

"Joan's right.  It's all about Trail Mix, as well as my twins . . . Mocha and Muffin."

Say, Keely,

Are you by any chance the daughter of the notorious Tom and Jiffy Mix?  That might explain the cowboy boots and the freshly-baked gingerbread children.

Joan/Auntie E

PS: In the interests of full disclosure, I live for the joys of Keely's famous posole.  She's a damn fine cook, and for that and numerous other much more important reasons, I'm proud to call her my friend.  I respect her immensely, but I can tell you that even if I opposed this levy, she'd still be my friend.  Why?  Because she's honest, painfully honest -- even when that honesty costs her political, school board, Moscow Vision2020 everybody-ought-to-love-me points.  Why am I telling you this?  Because I wanted to tell you this before A) I received another private email from someone who's property borders the Trail site accusing me of being "brainwashed" by Keely; and B) Dale reported on his Brainless Blahg that he'd espied us enjoying a glass or two of wine while we waited three-hours for our dinner at the Sangria Grill two weeks ago.  (What the hell are they doing in that Sangria kitchen?  They still don't have any desserts!)Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com