Fw: RE: [Vision2020] Re: [Spam] RE: question

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Fri Apr 15 11:30:55 PDT 2005

-------Original Message-------

From: Shelly
Date: 04/15/05 11:29:49
To: thansen at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Re: [Spam] RE: question

Tom - you will find your answer here.
http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/Board_of_Trustees/index.htm

-------Original Message-------

From: Tom Hansen
Date: 04/15/05 11:24:24
To: 'Burt Sid'; 'Vision2020'

Burt Sid stated:

" Nasty?  I don't see the nastiness, but I do see (read) some
hemming and haahing to the questions.  Your [Kelly Mix] group is less
than forthcoming about how/where the money will be spent."

Please, Mr. Sid, enlighten us.   Who/What/Where is Keely Mix's group?

Tom Hansen
Just Another Hard-Working, Tax Paying Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista
Wacko Nutjob Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.