[Vision2020] Weed control question

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:25:32 PDT 2005

My father has a weed that's been identified as a "star of bethlehem" making
an obnoxious presence in his backyard in Moscow.  He's also been told that
it cannot be eradicated.  Does anyone know anything about this weed and if
it indeed cannot be dealt with somehow?  I'll even take an answer from a
levy opponent.

                                                        Carl Westberg Jr.