[Vision2020] RE: Vote no

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:30:06 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen writes,

“I DO NOT use government computers to post to V2020.
If you still feel that I am misappropriating government property, I have one
thing to say, and as the saying goes on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire",
this is my final answer: S**T OR GET OFF THE POT! Enough said.”

I do not think enough has been said Mr. Hansen. If you are not logging in
and reading and posting to Vision 2020 during your working hours, who is
using you account?

Here are some breaches in your account that I found with just a few minutes
of looking!
Fri Apr 8 15:34:34 PDT 2005
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:12:40
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2004-March/008262.html
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:29:10 -0800
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:13:42 -0800
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:08:30 -0800
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2004-January/006977.html
Thu Sep 30 08:27:32 PDT 2004
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2004-September/011594.html
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:51:57 -0700
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2003-August/003995.html

And yes, NOW you are not using a government computer. But that is only
because you recently got a FSR dial up account (October 2004) so you do not
need to.

Mr. Hansen. You did, for years, use government computers on government time
to write and post to V2020.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold