[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] RE: Vote no

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 13 16:43:35 PDT 2005

My sincerest apologies to anybody that may have been offended by my comments
made earlier.  But, as Donovan Arnold stated so many times, “It was a joke,
Tom”

And thank you, Shelly, for almost keeping your lecture off-list.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____