[Vision2020] RE: Vote no

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 13 16:25:47 PDT 2005

Y'all might be on to a whole new deal thar, Phil.

Here's how usn's cud werk this out.

1.  Mebe we'uns cud put up some of them thar surplus WW2 tents on the flood
plain.

2.  Hire some part-time skool marms (jest for the dry months).  This way the
kids cud fill ther buckets from the crick during the wet months.  Them skool
marms can cipher well into the nite time (see note #3).

3.  Them homeless'uns that Donovan be talkin' about cud mebe make some
candles with wax we cud git from old cheese packins and shoe strings from
the recycle bin over at Moscow Recyclin'.

4.  Then mebe them skool marms can do some cipherin' from books that them hi
skool kids got from diggin' thru them dumpsters at them rich kids skool in
Genesee.

5.  And we cud bild a lunch place for the kids and serve them leftover road
kill.

Whatcha say, Phil?

Cud we do it?

Tom Hansen
Hog Haven, Idaho

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
-Robin Williams