[Vision2020] confusion

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:45:19 PDT 2005

Joan Opyr and I had Keely as a guest on our little radio shindig on KRFP a
couple of weeks ago, discussing the levy election.  While actively and
passionately advocating for yes votes, Keely never said a disparaging word
about those who disagree and intend to vote no.  She was exceedingly
gracious to those on the other side, actually.  Her comments directed to
opponents of the levy were nothing but respectful.  She's a much, much
kinder, gentler, and nicer person than Joan or me.

                        Carl Westberg Jr.