[Vision2020] Oh no!

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Wed Apr 13 02:26:24 PDT 2005

I'm thinking Carl must be of Norske descent. It's a great Scandinavian
tradition to celebrate everything with a potluck dinner.  Garrison
Keillor explains how that tradition began.  Apparently both Norwegians
and Swedes are convinced that when the three wise men showed up in
Bethlehem,  beside frankincense and gold, they brought myrrh - which the
squareheads assumed must be some form of "hotdish"

I'll be there Carl, but someone else will have to bring the myrrh.  Hey,
I'm half Scandinavian and I never miss an opportunity to crash a good
potluck.

db