[Vision2020] Re: Response to Newspaper

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:50:27 PDT 2005

Obviously, Phil does not read or understand the article in the newspaper
very well...it was Dale Courtney, a Main Minion of Wilson/Christ Church,
that brought religion and church into the discussion of the levy.  It was
Dale that has been spitting venom on his web site and sending out e-mails to
his congregation regarding the levy.  It is Dale that continues to speak
nasty words regarding the levy and those who support it - based on HIS
interpretation of the Bible.

Phil needs to know to whom he should be directing his comments as well as
checking to make sure his stats are correct.  I can guarantee 100% homework
done does NOT occur in Logos.