[Vision2020] With gas at $2.50 a gallon it is time tocutCrosswalknumbers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 11 18:23:43 PDT 2005

I say let’s introduce the inland northwest to:

“Death Race 2K5: The Palouse Strikes Back”

Just like its predecessor, Death Race 2000
(http://www.moria.co.nz/sf/deathrace2000.htm), we can do our part to curb
over-population.

How about it, Moscow?

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____