[Vision2020] Concern?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Sun Apr 10 19:26:19 PDT 2005

Tim,

I was down town this afternoon and saw Phil and Donovan both carrying signs
up and down the main street that said "VOTE YES ON THE BOND ISSUE FOR
SCHOOLS".  I honked my horn and waved at them. I'm glad they were
enlightened yesterday!!!!  I was sure that after they learned the facts they
would come around and be supporters.

Dick Schmidt