[Vision2020] Assessment of the Property Tax

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Sat Apr 9 11:49:33 PDT 2005

Shelley,

No, I'm not an architect.. that's the other
"Mark" who often contributes to this list: Mark
Seman. I'm the blacksmith and semi-professional
troublemaker who was a county commissioner back
in the early 90's.

I'll guarantee you that the land will be
appraised for it's development potential, not for
farmland. That's as it should be unless the Trail
family was selling it as farmland.

Mark