[Vision2020] if it keeps on rainin', the levy's gonna break

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:34:52 PDT 2005

I will make sure I tell lots of people that Dan Carscallen is voting for the
Levy.

I really do not care which way you vote on it. I am simple pointing out the
facts. If you want to pay thousands more as a home owner until you are 67
for no foreseeable reason other then to spite me, that is your right to do
so. Just as long as you know why you voting for or against it, which is more
than I can say for most people.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold