[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] if it keeps on rainin', the levy's gonna break

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Fri Apr 8 15:50:59 PDT 2005

 Tom, just as you I went to high school in glorious Los Angeles County,
(Joke here Tom) Yup wheels were square. Remember the "corporal punishment?"
The infamous paddle? It's visited my butt a couple of times.

You are absolutely right that at that time PE was required all four years in
our four year high school. Anyway, the question is very simply asked
regarding the present curriculum required for Moscow High School..
Again!!!!!!!!
Isn't PE now an "ELECTIVE" class?

Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: Tom Hansen
Date: 04/08/05 15:36:04
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] if it keeps on rainin', the levy's gonna
break

Well . . . Back when I was attending junior high and high school (in
glorious Lynnwood, California), when wheels were still square, physical
education (PE) was a requirement each and every semester.

Does anybody have a more contemporary "scoop" about PE?

Just curious.

Take care,

Tom "who has just finished filing his taxes" Hansen

The Beatles said it all:

"Let me tell you how it will be;
There's one for you, nineteen for me.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don't take it all.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

If you drive a car - I'll tax the street;
If you try to sit, sit - I'll tax your seat;
If you get too cold, cold - I'll tax the heat;
If you take a walk, walk - I'll tax your feet.

Taxman!

'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Don't ask me what I want it for,
If you don't want to pay some more.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Now my advice for those who die,
Declare the pennies on your eyes.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

And you're working for no one but me.

Taxman!"

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--