[Vision2020] Who?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:36:03 PDT 2005

Jford,

You write,

"You stated that Mr. Verdal has talked about electrical issues at the
>Junior High...under what context? in person? or are you getting this third
>hand?"

Why don't you just talk to him yourself about the electrical problems at the
Junior High? You know him don't you.

"When have you been in the schools?"

Recently, and many times in the past. Do you forget, I have Great
Grandparents buried in this town Ms. Ford.

"What Special Ed teachers have you spoken with?"

Several. I am working on my M. Ed. in Special Education Ms. Ford. My Mother
was President of the Idaho Disabilities Association. My grandfather created
the opportunity school that use to be here.

"What was the gist of your conversations?"

None of your business. You got questions, go ask them yourself. I am not
going to tell you the content of my private conversations, that is against
what I call good manners.  I have spent many hours researching this subject
and what the school needs. I am grateful for people wanting a levy to help
students. But this is not the right levy. It is not funding the right
things.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold