[Vision2020] Hwy 95 Vehicle Fire (really!)

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Fri Apr 8 12:49:21 PDT 2005

We're working on an itinerary for the whole year.  Please submit
applications for dates you'd like to be robbed, plundered, etc.  Rats!  Yes,
it happened today--the 8th of April 2005.  Note to self: fire editorial
board.
--Jennie

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson