[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Vote YES on School Levy :-)

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Fri Apr 8 12:33:46 PDT 2005

 Tom,

This is not the place for personal attacks. Send your personal comments OFF
LIST to me. If you have any pertinent information regarding the levy, this
is the place. JFord same goes for you.

Don't show the entire public how intelligent you are.

Now, off to better things.

I have calls and/or emails out to Keely, Dr. Donicht, Hummel Architects,
Scott Strauber (Hummel Architects), Moscow Realty and am planning a trip to
the city and county offices AGAIN.

I am trying my darndest to get through the school district minutes as so
many of you have steered me to. THANK YOU! FYI - I have gone through about
1/2 of the school districts website and have not found answers to any of my
questions so far. I will keep you all up to date.

Phil Roderick