[Vision2020] Vote YES on School Levy :-)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 8 05:44:55 PDT 2005

Donovan Arnold stated:

"It is too bad that you do not take this point seriously, as originally
brought up and posted on the FONS website
(http://www.moscowfons.org/3-year_hs.htm) whose steering committee includes
Kenton Bird and Lois Blackburn (big time right wingers :P)."

Lois Blackburn, "a big time right winger?"????????????????  Huh?  What?
Maybe in a parallel universe, in another life time . . . Not this one.

My advice to you, Mr. Arnold:  Go toward the light.  Go toward the light.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Pagan Intolerista Liberal Elitista Wacko Nutjob Loose in the
Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

Note to His Whineyness - Next Friday is April 15th.  Pay your taxes, Fatboy?

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.