[Vision2020] Vote YES on School Levy :-)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:34:30 PDT 2005

Well said Ms. Lund.

The only real question I have for the TWO gents raising all this fuss is,
where is this bit about the Junior High Electrical coming from?  Seems as if
this levy continues to be the topic of the day some other smoke screens will
be presented.

Again, WHY HAVEN't YOU, Mr. Arnold and Mr. Phil, GONE TO THE SCHOOLS AND
TALKED TO THE TEACHERS/STUDENTS/ADMIN/BOARD/FACILITIES COMMITTEE?  WHERE
WERE YOU THESE PAST TWO or so YEARS THAT THIS HAS BEEN A REAL TOPIC?