[Vision2020] Follow the money

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 14:32:43 PDT 2005

Ummmm, Phil, I'm actually not paid.  Not by you, not by anyone.  It's a
non-paying gig.

I am elected by voters in my zone, not hired by the district.  I answer your
questions, or try to, because I respect you and I respect the office of
School Board Trustee and I believe that you have every right to be heard and
answered.  Unfortunately, though, you seem to be more interested in chipping
away at the district and at me than you are in uncovering information that
is readily available.

Your efforts at understanding the bond, while commendable, are misdirected.
Really, I'm just not powerful or important enough for you to be spending so
much time thinking of me, and I trust that you understand why I'm unable to
reciprocate any further.

keely