[Vision2020] Question of the day

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 14:02:58 PDT 2005

"Matrix Report," Phil, not "Max Report."  I'm afraid that's my last word to
you; you appear to be less and less interested in dialogue and study and
more and more interested in attacking.  You have that right, but to the
extent that it involves me and my work, I'd hate to waste your time by
pretending that we are truly communicating.

keely