Fw: Re: [Vision2020] Follow the money

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Thu Apr 7 13:40:21 PDT 2005

-------Original Message-------

From: Shelly
Date: 04/07/05 13:39:07
To: thansen at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Follow the money

Hi Tom,

Thank you! I did ask the county assessor and was told by the county assessor
AG/Forest zoning (which the Trail land is presently) runs about $2,000.00 to
$2,500.00 per acre. So the 40 acres are worth between $80,000.00 and $100
000.00. NOT $250,000.00 for 10 acres. I don't mind people making a profit
but a "gift?"

Cheers,
Phil