[Vision2020] romance of farming

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Apr 7 11:22:49 PDT 2005

So have I, I loved Herriot's books, Sunil. :)
But how many of you have had this happen to you on your way to work?
As I was driving along, I saw a horse tangled in a barbed wire fence.
Soooooo, being soft hearted, I turned around, parked and got it free. Having
had to cut the wire, though, one of the other three got out and the fun was
on!
About 45 minutes later, the horse was *finally* back in, and I left. So much
for being clean, now I'm at work sweaty, dirty and smelling like horses.
I hate horses.
Sure, they are pretty to look at. But, me an' horses got this agreement: I
don't try to ride them anymore and in return they don't kick, bite, buck or
try to stomp me any longer.
I have to admit, though, the one that was tangled up was really calm and
cooperative....but that one that got out....grrrr.
Horses are like dogs......only stupid.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle