[Vision2020] attention Dave Trail

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:56:24 PDT 2005

Interesting points Kai. . . .

So how will the farming in and around a school impact the children? I
noticed the farm land was burned in that area. How would farm burning impact
children at the school? Is that really a good place for a new school?

I also wanted to ask why is it that electricity at the Junior High School
takes a back seat to replacing a school that only needs minor repairs
according to the experts? Anyone care to answer?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold