[Vision2020] FONS IS NEUTRAL

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 23:12:20 PDT 2005

JFord - the emails are from me. I am Phil Roderick. Not a fictitious person.
Just so you know ALL of the "concerns" have been investigated. I do not like
what I am finding out. Can you tell me please how much AG/Forest land is
worth? Call any realtor and ask. Call the county assessor like I did and ask
 Then tell me if you like what you are told about a new tax you are going to
pay for overpriced land. In a flood plain!!!!

For your information ... I did not hear about this levy till Saturday. After
I investigated some emails that were sent to me I was intrigued to get to
the bottom of the levy. Hence - I went to the city, the county, appraisers,
realtors, etc. I have in my possession a colored map from the city which
shows the flood plain. A lot of people were told the Trail property was NOT
in a flood zone.

Phil