[Spam] [Vision2020] FONS is neutral

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Apr 6 22:09:24 PDT 2005

Oh geez Tom. I am not very computer literate so I guess I am using "Shelley
s" email program......Maybe it is time I learn how to do this myself.

On another note, this is not an "argument." I am simply asking simple and
direct questions. I am not here to argue nor debate. I /we just want the
truth! Can't you see this when I ask questions? Example:  I was told the
Trail property is not in a flood zone. Then someone suggested I go to the
city and ask. So I did. And guess what - about 20% is in a flood zone. And
what about the land value? Do you really think 10 acres are worth $250,000
00? For AG dirt? Tom, you have been here for awhile. You should know better.

And yes - FONS IS NEUTRAL!

Cheers,
Phil

-------Original Message-------

From: Tom Hansen
Date: 04/06/05 20:46:33
To: Vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Spam] [Vision2020] FONS is neutral

Visionaires –

It is becoming painstakingly clear that Shelly is not attempting to present
a valid argument with some degree of substantiation, but merely attempting
to cloud the issue for those who wish to understand the levy and  vote with
a clear and informed mind on April 26th.

See you at the polls, Shelly.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Hog Haven, Idaho

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.