[Vision2020] Time to Get Active

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Wed Apr 6 07:58:30 PDT 2005

All,

I'm sure most of you follow the news and have seen or heard that they are, in the future, going to require passports to travel to and from Canada. This is another dumb thing Gonzales and his bureaucrats have come up with. This will curb tourism and commerce between us and Canada. Anyone who wants to get here will get here some way and not cross at a border check point. Don't we have anyone in our country with any sense and balls to stand up and say "Wait just a darn minute. This is NUTS", when these bureaucrats come up with their trash.

Also the Patriot act is up for renewal and that has to be corrected or we will have given away all our freedoms.

I just finished emailing my  Idaho legislators and if you are concerned enough I would recommend you do the same.

Dick Schmidt