[Vision2020] Florida to Allow Use of Force Even Outside Home

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 6 06:07:19 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Remember (not long ago) when news services were reporting fights among
adults were breaking out at kids' ice hockey games.

Well, Governor Bush of Florida now allows those parents to carry guns.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/05/deadly.force.ap/index.html

"Take me out to the brawl game.  Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some bullets and let me pack heat.
I don't care if my team always gets beat.

For it's one . . . two . . . three shots your dead at the ol' brawl game."

That ought to sell a few more season tickets.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "Wondering What Ever Happened to The Hemp Fest" Hansen
Hog Haven, Idaho

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy