[Vision2020] Accomplishments?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:51:24 PDT 2005

JFord,

you write, "My point is made...YOU did not do these things - you HELPED with
them."

I never claimed I did anything by myself. Also, thank you for countering
your previous point that all do is complain and never help.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

And you are right, all I did is help. That is all anyone can do. You should
it instead of just complaining and saying all other people is complain!