[Vision2020] Accomplishments?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:56:35 PDT 2005

My point is made...YOU did not do these things - you HELPED with them.

As far as how UI works, since I went to the sources, I believe I have things
exactly as they are and were at the time you were there.  And since I know
some of these people have been there 7(+) years, I doubt you can safely say
they are new.

You were a ASUI Senator - just not the all powerful one you think you were.
Hmmmm....sounds like someone else that frequents this forum with initals DW.

See ya!