[Vision2020] Accomplishments?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:13:57 PDT 2005

JFord,

You are very uninformed as to how UI works, I never worked with those people
because they were not there in 2000-2003.  In addition, students leaders
rarely, if even permitted, go to University level committees to testify, we
talk to administrators who do that for us. So naturally, the Safety
Committee, Housing Committee, and all other committees who have members that
are new never heard of me.

Here is a list of some people that knew me and I worked with on many key
issues facing students.

Dan Schoenberg, Former Director of Auxiliary Services
Mark Miller, Manager of the Commons,
Michael Griffel Director of Student Housing,
Bruce Pitman, Dean of Students,
Greg Tatham, Director of Student Government, Idaho Commons, Student Union
and SRC.
Steve Janowiak, Advisor to Student Government,
Francisco Salinas, Director of Multicultural Affairs,
Sherry O. Farwell, Chemistry; Ph.D, Center for Hazardous Waste Remediation
Research
Dr. Hoover, University of Idaho President
Dr. Chin, M.D. at UI Health Center
Dr. Monger, MD at UI Health Center
Any ASUI President since 2000
Claudia Hemphill, President of the Graduate Professional Student Association

I am not going to engage with you on semantics of what "I did" means.
However, if it pleases you to think that I was never an ASUI Senator, and
never did anything or lead any efforts, you have my blessing, I really do
not care, and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.  The original
point by you and Tim Rigsby was that I did nothing but talk, your point was
proven to be false.  You can think all I did was kick kittens every Tuesday
for all I care. Rejoice in whatever thoughts please you.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold