[Vision2020] IBTA

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 14:15:39 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

Saundra Lund and I promised to make public any response we received to our
Idaho Board of Tax Appeals public records request.  We received a letter  from
the Attorney General's office on Friday which included the following  remark.

". . . unfortunately the Board of Tax Appeals does not have any copies  of
public records of any writings falling within the scope of your requests  of
March 22, 2005."

Our request, as you may recall asked for the following  information:

"a complete and full explanation of any and all information, and from whom
this information was proffered, (outside the official documents included in the
 record).   Who inappropriately contacted or communicated with them
regarding this matter?  We request copies of that communication,
if  written.  If the communication was oral, for example, by telephone,  we
request a summary of that communication and the name of the person  who
contacted them.  If inappropriate private conversations on this  matter took
place, we ask to have the people identified who engaged in the  conversation
and a summary of those conversation(s).  Was Ms. Lisa  Robertson contacted or
"individually subjected" to this information.  Was  this contact made at
their home or through their place of business?   ...We ask for un-redacted
copies of any and all notes or minutes  taken  during the official consideration
of this matter."

The short answer to our request is that Mr. Jim Carlson, Civil  Litigation
Attorney, Attorney General's Office was unable to fulfill our  request.
Further, we now believe that none of the parties  directly or indirectly involved in
the issue,  (including Christ  Church and NSA officials or supporters)
contaminated the 2004 tax appeal  process.   Although we respectfully disagree with
the decision to  recuse themselves, we acknowledge and appreciate the integrity
of IBTA  members,  Mr. Kinghorn and Mr. Cobbs.  Frankly, we would have
preferred a definitive judgement on the issue.  Nonetheless, we are  encouraged by
other activities taking place on the state level on behalf of  the citizens of
Moscow.  Victory often come in unexpected ways.

Saundra Lund
Rose Huskey

"One  cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too  many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing  something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan